Why you should attend this Year's Conference?
Make diversity & inclusion part of your everyday culture. At the 5th annual Hampton Roads Diversity & Inclusion Consortium Conference, learn tools, best practices & strategies you can implement right away!
Engage. Educate. Empower. Join in the discussion as workshops focus on relevant topics of today, including:
- Sexual harassment in the workplace - Crossing the line
- Millennial - Social media - Snapchat- Millennial Generation
- Appreciation of Women in the workplace - Income equality – Discrimination
- Strategies- inclusive Hiring and Recruiting
- Accommodating Disabilities and Other Special Requests in the Workplace
Workshops are SHRM-certified and attendees will receive (3) hours of continuing education credits.
What can you expect to take away from this conference?
- New ideas to elevate business communications, partnerships and careers for all people.
- Unique strategies and techniques for dealing with diversity and inclusion challenges.
- A new capacity for achieving and sustaining meaningful change.
- Inspiration, energy and resiliency in the face of challenges experienced in the workforce.